What travel memory book to use:
If you were lucky enough to have a skiing holiday this year, then our Cooler Climes book is ideal to show-off your skiing adventures – on and off the slopes!
Our Sea and Sky travel memory book, with its warming blues and sand colors, brings every beach holiday to life. Looking through your creation will transport you back to the sunshine and the waves, the warm balmy evenings and the sound of the surf.
If mountains are your thing and you’ve been hiking or biking, from the Alps to the Andes, the Zagros to the Zimbabwean Highlands, records your travel adventures in our Green Spaces version.
And if you’ve been to the Jordan, or Egypt, the Kalahari or the Sahara . . . or any desert or rocky place, our Sand Dunes book is ideal to record your beautiful photos and experiences.
If city breaks are your thing, if steeping yourself in culture and history floats your boat, or if the night life and the shopping opportunities tickle your fancy – then record your memories in our Neon Lights book.
Whatever your holiday, choose the book with the design that appeals most to you, and capture your travel memories forever.
What to include in your travel memory book:
- Obviously, it will be jam packed with all your photos.
- You could start off with a map showing the location(s) and some background information about the place(s) you visited.
- Before you start making your memory book, consider whether to split the book into places visited; or do it more like a journal and cover your activities day by day.
- For major places of interest, it is lovely to include more detailed information about them – interesting facts from the internet means other people looking through your book learn too.
- And for each place include your impressions – remembering sights, sounds, smells and noises. You will find this brings the memories back in years to come.
- Include the stories of funny or unusual things that happened – it is these anecdotes that will bring a smile to your face when you look back through your book later.
- You could have pages dedicated to the food and recipes if they are different to those at home.
- You could also include useful things for your next trip – packing lists, contact numbers, capture helpful things to remember etc.
What our customers say:
“I honestly think this is one of the most thoughtful presents I’ve ever received - in fact I had a tear when I opened it. It’s so much more than a photo album it reads like a complete story book of our adventure in Northern Ireland. The pictures are amazing and it’s finished to a high quality. It arrived well packaged and it’s so good to have all our photos and the story in one place. It’ll be much treasured for years to come and perhaps for the next generation too as a memory of their mad Aunt.” Anita
“I made a memory book with a friend after a joint holiday and I am so pleased with the result. It is so much more personal than the usual photobooks I have used in the past thanks to the option of adding one's own text and a lovely way to free favourite photos from the abyss of our phones. It is a quality product with hardback cover and thick paper. I will definitely do more of them.” Manuele
“Our memory book has just arrived and we couldn’t be happier with the end result. Our family adventure looks straight out of a travel brochure. Quality of the book is fantastic hardback covers and lovely thick pages made to last and endure endless reminiscing. Will definitely be making more thank you.” Angie
“This has been a fab opportunity for me to pull together all the great photos and memories made on our holiday in Thailand. Once I had got the process under my belt It was really easy to set out our journey in photos and write up where each photo was taken and what it meant to us. A really quick delivery of the finished book which we loved and makes us smile every time we look through it. Will be looking to create a new memory book of our next adventure.” Heather